Tue 1 Jun 2010
1. What author do you own the most books by? Lee Strobel.
2. What book do you own the most copies of? "The Artful Dodger" by Alan Scholes (old used copy & new copy self-published by the author)
3. What book have you read the most times in your life? "Finding Faith" by Brian McLaren.
4. Favorite book as a ten year old? I liked "Sideways Stories from Wayside School" (I bought a copy of it recently :))
5. What is the best book you’ve read in the past year? "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan.
6. If you could force everyone you know to read one book, what would it be? Besides my own 😉 "Reasonable Faith" by William Lane Craig.
7. What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read? The two that come to mind are "Fear and Trembling" by Søren Kierkegaard and "God, Freedom, and Evil" by Alvin Plantinga (for very different reasons!)
8. What is your favorite book? I have a tough time choosing favorites. I'll say "Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel, because it was the first Christian book I read, before I was a Christian.
9. What is your favorite play? I don't really watch plays …
10. Who is the most overrated writer alive today? Dan Brown? 😀
11. What is your desert island book? The Bible … the only book deep enough to read for a lifetime
12. And … what are you reading right now? "The Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan and "The Gospel for Muslims" by Thabiti Anyabwile … next on my list/shelf is "The Normal Christian Life" by Watchman Nee and "The Trellis and the Vine" by Colin Marshall and Tony Payne.