Why do Christians (including me, by the way) believe that Jesus came to voluntarily give up His life? More importantly, why should you, a modern, intelligent, thinking individual, believe this? The Four Spiritual Laws is an approach developed by Bill Bright that aims to present the gospel message and clearly and simply as possible. Check out the Flash below to see it, or view it in HTML if you can’t view the Flash.
If you have questions after viewing the Flash, please feel free to contact me, or try some of these resources for answers:
- Where can I learn more about the Bible, Jesus, etc before I make my decision? – Includes movies of many prominent scholars and thinkers, lots of info on many topics.
- Is Jesus’ Resurrection Historical? – What evidence do we have that Jesus was raised from the dead? Dr William Lane Craig’s article looks at this indepth.
- Can’t I just live a good moral life? – What’s wrong with just “being good”?
- Why does evil exist? – Ignoring God won’t make evil any better. Greg Koukl explains how evil can point us to God.
- Can’t all religions be true? – No. Jesus is totally unique, Christianity is totally unique from all other faiths. Besides, Greg’s article linked here shows why religions cannot all be true.
- I read the Da Vinci Code, doesn’t that cast a lot of doubt on all of this? – The truth is that Dan Brown’s “historical fiction” novel is almost entirely fiction!
- Other questions? – Many are probably answered here, at the “Answers to Tough Questions” page.
If you want Jesus to start working into your life today, all you have to do is ask. God has already initiated the converstation, but it’s up to us to reply. Speak from the heart; I might recommend something like this:
God, thank you for what You have done for me. I believe You sent Jesus to die for my sins instead of me and that Jesus rose again to give me a new and clean heart. I invite You into my life. I will follow You all the days of my life. From this day forward, I will live for You alone. Amen.
You are never alone in your faith! If you accepted God into your life today, please continue to this site, where others are available to help and encourage you in your new faith. Congratulations, your journey begins anew today! (And of course you’re always welcome to contact me too!)